Thursday, July 10, 2003

ohhhh my friggin goodness!!!!! :))))

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY HAVE THE FINAL GOOD NEWS ... ITS ALL GO!!!! THEY HAVE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!

And the cool thing is ... they actually approved it on our finances alone... without the use of mum and dads guantor agreement!!

My stress hit an all time high tonight!! I have not ever been that stressed out in my whole life!!! (even more stressed than on my wedding day!!) When the bank manager said yes BUT he needed to see copies of our bank statements I thought our dreams were going down the gurgler. We went about $500 over our overdraft in April of this year because of GST that was due ... and I was sure they would see that and disapprove the loan. I didnt know whether to get excited or cry. I was sure it was going to fall flat. But the worry was for NOTHING!! I made Bill ring him (at home lol) to see if he got our copies of the faxed statements and to explain why we went over our overdraft. The guy couldnt believe we were ringing to explain ... he said "Nah... that's fine... no problem at all ... its just a formality" So here I was beside myself for nothing!! At least I found that out tonight and didnt have to sleep on it all night!

So now we can TRULY CELEBRATE!!! It's a definate yes! They start scraping the section next week!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw - I lost 1kg tonight at weigh in lol ... 200g off halfway!! :)

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 86.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: