Sunday, July 13, 2003

I blew it again yesterday .. what's wrong with me?

Yesterday didnt go very well eating wise at all! I just couldnt stop myself from eating. Almost as if TOM was about to arrive but it's not due for another week.

I don't know what's happening to me this last week, I just can't seem to do everything right.

Here's my eating ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 3pts, milk 0.5pt
SNACK - banana 1pt, cereal bar 1.5pts, rice chips 3pts
LUNCH - soup 1pt, bread 2pts, mushrooms 0pts
SNACK - 3 chocolates 3pts, rice chips 5pts
DINNER - pasta 5pts, pasta sauce 1pt, veges 0pts
SNACK - custard 3pts, icecream 2pts, banana 1pt

Total ... 32pts!!! omg lol
Saved ... -10pts
Total saved -11.5pts
Water ... none
Exercise ... none
Total bonus points saved ... 12pts

Hmmm ... didn't realise it was as bad as this till I wrote it down lol. Goal for today ... want to go for an hours walk, drink at least 3 glasses of water ... and only have 18pts! Hmmm big call but I'll see if I can do it.

Mum didnt ring yesterday, just as well. So for now it's peaceful among the family. Infact mum's probably not talking to me, hence the lack of phone calls, but for now I don't mind. One less thing I have to worry about.

Didn't hear anything more about the house yesterday. At this stage we are waiting for this house to go unconditional which should happen on Wednesday. And for the valuation to come back on our new property, hopefully will hear that on Monday or Tuesday. Then it's into the lawyers on Wednesday to sign the sale and purchase agreement. If we hear back about the valuation and this place going unconditional before we go to the lawyers on wednesday we can sign up straight away as unconditional.

Boring day again for me here. Bill is at work till 1.30pm then we have planned our walk together with the kids, and nothing planned for the rest of the day.

News back from the family member with meningitis ... she is still in ICU and will be for another 3 or 4 weeks but she is gradually getting better. She is over the meningitis now but is still fighting the effects of it... ie. the damage it has done to her organs. She is still on dialosis and will have to have 5 tips of her fingers removed. Good news at this stage it looks like she will only have a tiny slice from the bridge of her nose removed, and this can be tidied up at a later stage with plastic surgery. Aparently the nurses there can't believe she has pulled through, they were sure we would lose her in the first night, but she's a fighter!!! Go Barbara!!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 86.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: