Sunday, July 20, 2003

Nothing happening here today

Not much to talk about today. My eating still wasn't good yesterday. Those chocolates are still hanging around calling out to me.

Got lots of packing done yesterday, 20 boxes infact. More packing to do today. Not much else planned, hopefully a walk later in the day when it warms up a little. Bill is working till 1pm.

The plan was to win a Holden Minaro last night in the lotto draw. We don't actually buy lotto tickets (I personally believe you spend far more on those than what you could ever get out of it) But the friends of ours that shifted back to Sydney last week gave us the voucher they had for the draw lotto was holding to win 1 of 10 Holdens. Unfortunately my plan didn't work ... we didn't win ... lol. It could have come in quite handy :)

I am really expecting a gain this week. I just can't seem to get control on my eating again. Doesn't help when I haven't done the shopping in 10 days. Trying to hold out as long as possible to save some money.

That's about all the news for today. They still haven't started on our section yet... no hurry tho. The longer they take to start, the longer we have to save :)

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 85.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: