Tuesday, July 15, 2003

5kg's in one week?? I don't think so :)

Went way under my points yesterday... but probably not a bad thing considering my excess points at the start of the week.

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt
SNACK - 3 rice cakes 2pts
LUNCH - toast 3pts, left over vege stew 2pts
DINNER - chicken 3pts, veges 0pts, butter 1pt, pasta sauce 1pt, milk 0.5pt, rice 3pts

Total ... 17.5pts/22pts
Saved ... 4pts
Total saved ... -5.5pts
Water ... 2 glasses
Exercise ... nothing
Total bonus points saved ... 16pts

We got the valuation back from the house we are building yesterday... $345,000 ... $3,000 above what we are paying so good news :)

Now we are just waiting on this house to go unconditional and for the builders to accept our $17,000 deposit and we will be all go!

Had planned to go for a walk yesterday afternoon ... that was until Bill rang to say he was coming home early from work so we could go to friend's house to help pack and clean. They came over here from Sydney 3mths ago for an adventure. They've spent the last 3mths setting up their home and settling into the kiwi way of life (which they were loving). Then his mum had a stroke back in Sydney so they have had to sell eveything up and go back. And because they had to sell in such a hurry they didn't get very good prices for anything and had to pay more for their tickets being bought at short notice. Poor things! Hope his mum is okay.

Bill's doing niteshift all this week. Will be nice to have him round the house during the days but he gets so grumpy when he's on nites.

Talking of Bill ... he has set up this crazy bet with my brother that he can lose 5kg in ONE WEEK!! Yeah right!! We all know he won't do it. But no one could say otherwise. I'll let you know how he goes.

Not sure if I told you this, but, I AM OFFICIALLY LIGHTER THAN BILL!! I haven't been lighter than him since before we were married 8.5yrs ago. He's put on 4kg in the last few weeks putting him at 90kg exactly... while I am down to 86.4kg. He always said that when I get under his weight he would get into action with losing weight, but somehow I can't see it happening lol. I love him no matter what size he is, but of course he doesnt believe me lol. The competition might be on :)

That's about it for today.
Lyn :)

SW 107.4kg
CW 86.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: