Saturday, July 19, 2003

dreamt I was fat again!!

ut oh ... I stuffed up with the chocolates yesterday .. my count at the end of the day was 10!!! omg!! lol ... I'm not usually a 'sugar' person, normally craving fatty savouries, but I just couldnt help myself yesterday (possibly due to TOM arriving soon). After counting my points up (although I didnt actually track yesterday) I still came out just over points at 23.5pts. I must have felt guilty about it because I dreamt all night how I had gained all 20kg back and I was fat again. Was a relief to wake up and find it wasn't actually as bad as I had dreamt about. So that has put me in a possitive frame of mind today ... back to tracking again!!

Here's my eating for yesterday ... (as much as I can remember)

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt
LUNCH - pumpkin soup 2pts, bread 3pts
SNACK - 5 chocolates 5pts
DINNER - pasta 2.5pts, veges 0pt, canned tomatos 0pts, lite coconut milk 1pt
SNACK - 5 chocolates 5pts, wine 3pts

Total ... 23.5pts/22pts
Saved ... -1.5pts
Total saved ... -1.5pts
exercise ... ut oh nothing
Water ... ut oh nothing

We packed 15 boxes yesterday (sounds alot but can hardly tell where they came from) Bill is bringing another 15 home at lunchtime today, so that's my plan ... 15 per day. I have come to the conclusion I actually love packing. There's a real sense of achievement and cleansing that comes from sorting things into boxes, labelling them and stacking them one on top of the other in the garage.

Washing is also starting to pile up on me ... gotta get into that today ... busy day ahead... better get into it!

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 85.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: