Monday, July 14, 2003

It will all be okay :)

I rang mum last night to check the kids were all okay and see she wasn't getting too stressed out. And she was fine, even laughed on the phone, so looks like I was worried for nothing. Apparently according to my brother she is a little worried about this friction with us moving next door, but she was fine to me on the phone, so I'm not going to worry about it anymore. It will all be fine.

My plans went pretty good yesterday. I managed to drink my 3 glasses of water, go for an hours walk and almost stick to my 18pts.

Eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt
SNACK - rice chips 1pt, chocolate 1pt
LUNCH - soup 1pt, bread 4pts, salad veges 0pt
SNACK - pulp fruision icecream 1pt, banana 1pt
DINNER - potato 2pts, meat 1.5pts, veges 0pts, kumera 1pt
SNACK - custard 1.5pts, icecream 2pts, banana 1pt

Total ... 20pts/22pts
Saved ... 2pts
Total saved ... -9.5pts
Water ... 3 glasses
Exercise ... 1hr walk 4pts
Total bonus points ... 16pts

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 86.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: