Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Bent under the pressure :(

I hate this negotiating thing! It gets me so stressed out lol. The lady wanting to buy our house counter offered back $182,000 yesterday. If she had said $185,000 we would have taken it but that was our bottom figure. We have counter offered back $185,000 and if she wants anything lower we are going to say no ... even if it is $500 lower ... too bad! The thing is we havent even advertised or had any open homes yet... so to take an offer lower than what we want would be silly... we have to draw a line somewhere. Again we are waiting today for an answer back as to whether she will accept our $185,000 offer.

On the eating front ... hmm ... well I did really well up until this offer came back and I wanted to chill out with a few drinks. I would have been fine (even with the few drinks I had) but had a stupid mussel sandwich before bed that I didn't even want but Bill had especially made for me, so I couldnt say no... right? That sandwich put me over 4.5pts for the day.. ohh nooo :(

This has to be one of my worst weeks for points so far (since I started in Jan 03) Infact looking back on it I don't think I have ever been over points for the whole week. This week has put me to shame. The strange thing is I'm sure my tummy looks flatter than normal and I can still comfortably fit my size 16 jeans, but I certainly don't deserve a loss. Just wait and see I guess.

Big congratulations to Leigh for getting her 15kg loss minigoal!! Wahooo Leigh! She's left me for dust this week with over 2kg loss!!

Here's my eating for yesterday ...

BREAKFAST - cereal 1.5pts, milk 0.5pt
SNACK - apple 0.5pt
LUNCH - potato and kumera wedges 3.5pts
SNACK - 5 prunes 1pt
DINNER - steamed rice 2.5pts, seafood chow mein 6pts
DRINKS - rum and diet cokes 7pts
SNACK - toast bread 3pts, mussels 1pt

Total ... 26.5pts/22pts
Saved ... - 4.5pts :(
Total saved ...-10.5pts
Exercise ... 20min walk/run 3pts
Total bonus points ... 27pts

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 88.6kg
GW 65kg

No comments: