Monday, July 21, 2003

End of an era

Firstly lets get my eating out of the way ... lol

BREAKFAST - Apple 0.5pt, chocolate 2pts
SNACK - frozen fruit juice 2pts
LUNCH - bread roll 4pts, tomato 0pt, bbq sauce 1pt
SNACK - bread roll 2pts, ww jam 0.5pt
DINNER - steak 4pts, potato 3pts, kumera 1pt, pumpkin 0pt, olive oil 1.5pts, tomato sauce 1pt

Total ... 22.5pts/22pts
Saved -.5pt
Total saved -2pts
Water 3 glasses
Exercise 1hr walk 4pts
Total bonus points 8pts

Phew ... glad that's out of the way! Actually it's not as bad as I thought after writing it all down. Think I did pretty well with my water and exercise yesterday.

Bill pushed me out of bed at 5am this morning to go to the gym and I got in such a bad mood with him :) I refused to go and crawled back into bed lol.

I have booked the kids into their new school in Hamilton... get this ... there are only 11 kids in the whole school!! And only 2 girls!! Their current school here has over 300 pupils so I think it will be a great life experience for them. The school is actually closing down at the end of the year ... quite sad, given that it was the same primary school I attended as a child and has been running for over 100yrs! Infact my great grandmother was one of the first members to go to the school when it was opened in 1902. Quite ironic to think that her great, great grandchildren will be one of the last members to go there... what an era :)

Rang mum again this morning for a chat and to tell her the updates with the house and shifting (and to hopefully break the ice) and she seemed okay after a bit of talking. I think that will be the secret, just keep plugging away and she will get over it.

Kids went back to school this morning and Lauren is all excited about telling everyone her news. Great to see!

Well better go, got lots to do today.
Lyn :)

SW 107.4kg
CW 85.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: