Monday, July 28, 2003

Guilty!!

I'm counting yesterday as a rightoff eating wise. I really didn't do too well. Only had the two pieces of pizza at the birthday lunch but ended up eating a whole bag of rice chips (6pts) and two rum and cokes (4pts) ... then sweetcorn and cheese on toast, in itself isnt bad but along with everything else in the day put me way over my points.

Feeling a bit out of control at the moment with both my eating and with the amount of money we spent on Laurens birthday yesterday ... tooooo much!!

Also have a job to have out in the next few days so busy doing that. Don't know where I'm going to fit in packing.

Jordan's 3rd birthday today and Bill left for work early forgetting it. Infact everyone forgot until I got out of bed and wished him a happy birthday. Not much planned other than a few pressies tonight. We just do special birthdays for their 6th and 13th birthdays. Had planned to go to mum and dads for his birthday (his favourite people) but with Bill doing so many hours at the moment can't see when we will have the time. Poor little man, I feel bad today isn't something extra special for him.

So much guilty feelings at the moment! :(

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
GW 85.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: