Thursday, April 19, 2007

What is this????



It is 1lb of pure "lard" straight from the back of a pigs arse!! And what did I lose? 500g (1lb) of this stuff straight of the back of MY arse!! Wahooooo!!!

Yep I think I have my excitement for weightloss back!!

Ok so I know you're all surprised that I actually have an update with weighin this morning. Well I worked out I'm allowed to use the computer at the ambulance station (as long as the pager doesn't go off) ... woopsie ... see ya later ...

... heheh ... just kidding!!

Anyway not much else to update about yet. Who cares what else happens I lost 500g of pure and raw lard!!

9 comments:

Jo said...

Morning Lynn

So good to see you are getting the enthusiasm for the weight loss journey back...!

And also so great to see someone updating and online as early as I am!!!

Have a great day, and look forward to hearing how the weigh in goes.

Cheers
Jo

Munzy said...

Sorry, that was me....!

Bloody dual-sign-in thingies....

xo

Chris H said...

And that was after eating K... Friggin...C ! Far out you are lucky mate. Have a great day!

Ang said...

Well done you!!!! You rock! Can I steal some of your excitment? My weigh in is today, and I'm heading for a +++++ haha.

Chubbymum said...

You deserve the loss hun... even though you had one naughty meal I am sure the rest of the week you were 100%...

YOU ROCK!!!!

Well done!!!

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Jules said...

Good shit, also probably that much lard in a KFC burger - laughing out loud!!

Way to go, you really know how to kick butt don't you?

Unknown said...

Excellent stuff Lyn - great to see the equivalent to what you've lost - good to know its gone.

Karen said...

Woohooo!! Great loss hun and so well deserved! You are on fire and are one amazing woman!

Tania said...

Well done Lyn - just goes to prove we can have the occasional treat, even if it wasn't what we wanted!