Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bad day over, onto a good one

SmileyCentral.com


Feeling much better today. Thankyou for letting me vent off, it always helps :)

I was so glad I got my walk in the morning because the weather totally packed in for the day after I got back. It rain continuesly ALL day.

Even tho I had a bad day I didn't blow out on food like I would have done in the past so I seems I am changing.

My pedometer at the end of the day told me I had walked 7437 steps!! Which equates to just over 5 1/2 kms!! wahooo!! 4000 of those steps were done in my morning walk and the other 3000 during work ... yayya :)

Foot's a bit sore this morning but I'm leaving my walk for tonight. A few of us girls are getting together to go for a night walk (rain, hail or darkness). We're meeting at 7.30pm so that should be a bit of fun and something different.

Ahhh I just had a customer pop in the shop to tell me about a homeopathic remedy for muscle, joint and ligament recovery. It's called "Recovery Power". Has anyone heard about this? Jules? Does it work? Might go get some when I finish work and give it a try, unless I get any really bad feedback before then :)

UPDATE ...

That girl (who put something on tick yesterday) came in this morning and gave me a fob story about forgetting her eftpos card and said she'd be back after she got paid from work at 3.30pm. Then her boss came to tell me an hour later that she left work early and went home!!

Just by chance her flatmate came in to get some milk so I told her to give the girl a message for me. "That I knew she left work early and to get her butt down here and pay her bill by the end of the day!!" By the look on her flatmates face I managed to give her the shits (very proud of myself on that one, heheh). It wasn't half an hour later and she was down here to pay her bill - HAHA!!

Bill just brought some yummy sushi for me for lunch so I'm pigging out on that. I love that you can have a HUGE plateful, feel like an absolute pig and only consume 6pts!!

Then I'm off to take Jese (4yrs) to the dentist for his checkup, then I can finally put my feet up before making dinner.

Day's turned out pretty good in the end.

Jules & Anne ... thanks for that feedback. Just been over to the health shop and the first ingredient in 'Recovery Power' is Arnica followed by Symphytum, Ruta Grav, Bellis Perennis, Ledum, Hamamelis, and Calendula (all foreign words to me). It comes as a spray that you put under your tongue. This is all new to me but I'm willing to try anything to be able to keep exercising.

5 comments:

Name: Lynise said...

Hi ya,
Just caught up on yesterday's post and couldn't believe the cheek of that guy. I always assumed that it would be younger kids nicking stuff from a store like yours, I didn't think an adult would have the cheek to walk into a family type business and try and rip them off. (I'm probably far to naive).
Have a great day.

Jules said...

Hey

Haven't heard of that actual brand but Arnica is BRILLIANT at ligament, muscle, wound recovery. I use it all the time and swear by it. Go and have a look what actual homeopathics are in it, if arnica is one then give it a gamble.

Anne said...

Will agree with Jules here - I use Arnica for injuries, it's great.

Good on you perservering with walking with a sore ankle - well doen Lyn!!

Chris H said...

Yaa for having a great day! Yaa for that little tart paying up. And yuk to the sushi, rather you than me!

Jules said...

I LOVE SUSHI!! As for the Recovery Power, sounds awesome. Calendula is a rapid healer and Ruta Grav is great for strains and sprains. Who makes it, would be interested in getting some??