Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tiring but fun day

SmileyCentral.com


Just a short update tonight ... I'm absolutely shattered! Spent my first full day on ambulance (day shift of 12hrs), but loved it!

Weighin result this morning of a 400g loss. I'm happy with that. I didn't expect too bigger loss given my sugar points were right up there this week. Overall I stayed within points for the week but slipped up on the sugars. Not surprising as TTOM is expected anyday.

I thought I had the day's eating planned, took a packed lunch with lots of snacks and water ... but just as I was about to sit down for lunch at 12.30pm, the pager went off and we were out for 3 and a half hours, while my packed lunch was sitting safely in the FRIDGE at the station!! Didn't see that one coming! So by 3pm I'd only consumed 4pts! Was so hungry I had the starting of a headache. Next time note to oneself "put lunch in bag, NOT fridge!!" lol.

I'm off to put my feet up and grab a bite to eat.
Nite!

P.S. Thanks on the tips of ww treats. Will have to try that berry mudslide ... sounds yummy!!

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Wow, don't know how you lasted without your lunch till sooo late in the day, I would have had the shakes and been feeling ill! Lesson learnt there obviously. Have a wonderful weekend.

Lynda said...

Hey Lyn, maybe I missed something but what is the ambulance stuff? How did you get involved, what do you do etc? Sounds interesting.

pointing the weigh said...

Hey!! WELL DONE on the 400g loss!! another step further.

Keep on taking those steps.

Hugs.

jen said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek I would have starved, or thought I was anyways!!!

Good on the 400g loss...a few more steps taken on your journey, thats great!!

have a great easter,
Jen

Jaxx said...

Congrats on your loss :).

Have a great weekend!

Jaxx

Unknown said...

Hi Lyn, Wow it is so great to have you back again - I couldn't believe it was you when I saw a comment you left on another blog - it was like having an old friend back! I used to read your old blog all the time (I left comments from time to time) and logged onto your site as often as I could while my hubby and I were on our South East Asia trip two years ago.
You have been through so much since you've been gone, but I am so glad you are sounding so much like old self. Look forward to keeping up with you through this journey. Cheers, Debbie