Tuesday, April 17, 2007

and the award goes to ...

SmileyCentral.com


I am in major pain here!!! Silly me got so excited about doing exercise I chose to ignore the pain in my ankle and just 'get over it'!! Stupid mistake!!

After my hour long walk yesterday I thought I was going fine. Lunchtime I was fine, 2pm I was fine, 4pm I felt like a bowling ball had run into my foot. And I still had till 7pm to work. I was so buggered last night I couldn't even bring myself to do the cashup.

Went to bed early to a restless nights sleep with my ankle playing up all night. Then this morning I woke up, head inspired to do more exercise. I gingerly put my foot on the ground on getting outa bed. It was a little stiff but not to sore, so what do I do??? No I didn't go for a walk, but spent 20mins on my cross trainer. The ankle seemed to be holding out and by the end was a little sore but ok. Now at 3pm I am in pain again... do I ever learn??? ummm nope! lol

I guess I got a little frustrated with being held back and chose to ignore it. Ok I've learnt my lesson now, take it a litle slower. Maybe cut my walks back to every other day rather than every day.

My boys come home today and I'm so looking forward to it. Not looking forward to my tidy house becoming messy again ... but looking forward to seeing their cheeky, smiley faces!!

I was very priveleged to get given the thinking bloggers award



by the lovely Chris today. Thankyou so much Chris!! I believe honesty is always the best policy and that's what I base my website on. No matter how silly I feel for posting something I'm sure there are others out there who can relate to whatever I'm writing about. And as a reader I know it's always nice to read of someone else who has gone through the same thing.

So thankyou again Chris :)

The Rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post (www.thethinkingblog.com) so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.


And here are my 5 fellow blogger awards ...

Emily for showing that you can lose weight, keep it off, go through hard times and come out the other side a success!

KiwiJo who proves that persistance pays off. Jo was the very first blog I ever read back in 2003 I think it was and she's still blogging... Go Jo!!

Karen, another longtime stick it out blogger who has gone through good times and bad and shines with her continual encouragement of others - Thankyou Karen!!!

Mandy, she is a doll!! Always bubbly and possitive towards others, a real sweetie!

And last but definately not least ... Ms Teecher !!! This lady has lost a HUGE amount of weight, kept it off and now runs marathons!!! Anytime I don't feel like exercising, I go read her blog and it totally inspires me!!!

There are alot of you amazing bloggers out there who inspire me and aren't ashamed to put yourself out there and if I could I would give every one on my bloglist an award!!

Ok I'm gonna sign off now before I start crying!!

1 comment:

Chubbymum said...

Thank you for such kind words hun I really appreciate it.

I have to admit that you have inspired me like you wouldn't believe. I know sometimes you wonder why but I love reading your posts!! I love the fact that you are human and after all that you have been through you still come back and you are going for gold.

OMG what guts that takes!!! You Rock!!! and since meeting you it has given me even more inspiration to keep on going.

Love ya my friend
Chubbymum

http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com