Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm in ww heaven

SmileyCentral.com


I've been doing a little tidying up with my website and adding all the old entries from my last blog (when I lost weight the first time) for anyone who was interested.

Trouble is there are so many entries!! I've completed six months worth (which took me 2hrs) and I still have 2 more years to go!! lol, bear with me, it might take a while.

...

Went for a 20min walk up some pretty steep hills and then did 10mins on my new cross trainer. I have her set up in the bedroom infront of the tv so I can workout to the music channels. Earned myself 4.5 bonus points.

...

You may raise your eyebrows at this, but I don't go grocery shopping. Infact it's been many months since I showed my face inside a supermarket. I have no need to. We own a superette and everything I need for the house we either get delivered to us or Bill gets it for me when he gets stock. Anyway, yesterday Bill wanted me to go to the supermarket to get a couple of red cabbages to put in a produce order for a customer ... well let me tell you ... I was in heaven!!!

There were so many new ww and low fat products out that I never knew about. I felt a little like someone who had stepped forward in time. "Wow look at this", "Ahhhh, cool! I haven't seen that before!". Instead of just walking out with the two cabbages, my trolley was full! And all for me of course .... heheh! My first treat to try was the ww cookies and cream icecream. Absolute YUM!!! I love cookies and cream and to have it in a low fat version ... yay!!

I've put lots of stuff in the freezer for those tempting moments when I need something special without the points.

...

I'm on ambulance all day tomorrow so you all won't be able to hear my weighin result till after 6pm when I get home ... hope it will be a good one. But I'm a little uncertain this week.

9 comments:

Chubbymum said...

I haven't tried the cookies in cream icecream yet hmmmm sounds devine.

I bet you are sooooo happy to be on your cross trainer hun that is fantastic.

It took me hours to get my blog back in one place too.. with comments etc OMG I don't envy ya he he he

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Chris H said...

Hope you have a fantastic day, oooo to all the WW goodies, I try not to buy too many, they are overpriced usually. Hope weigh in goes well, look forward to seeing how well you have done this week.

Anne said...

Yep we are a bit spoiled with the choices out there now. Good though!

Have to say you are sounding so much more like the old Lyn:-)

Chris H said...

Keep looking over your shoulder girl, I could still turn up and bitch slap ya! ha ha ha

pointing the weigh said...

Getting out can be a real tonic and motivation booster after finding so many new products.

Keep checking the Weight Watchers site because here in the UK they update their new products that are available in the supermarkets so I presume they will do that on your NZ Weight Watchers web site but getting out is great!! And there will be products other than the Weight Watchers products that will be low point and just waiting to be discovered.

Well done on the exercise!! Those eliptical exercise machines can be quite strenuous.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Hugs

Zanna said...

I'm a cookies and cream fan too - and other absolutely delish one is Berry Mudslide - lots of lovely little choc bits through it!!
Hope you and your family hav a happy Easter.
Cheers
Z

jen said...

ohhhhhhhh you have to try the ww choc mint icecream...yummo!!!

Good luck with those demon scales...

Happy easter
Jen

Anonymous said...

I'm a personal fan of the berry mudslide. It has choccie chips in it, and then when you think it's just plain choccie icecream, you get a burst of berry flavour.

Be careful though - they're addictive, and so so good!!

Chris H said...

Arron's Kiwi Girl, I see you were not deleted this time.... hee hee!