Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Any loss is a good loss

Well weigh in went well considering all the eating out I did last week... the verdict? 400g loss ... at the moment I am neither nor about that figure ... not ecstatic yet not disappointed. I know, I know any loss is a good loss.
I went for a 8.5km walk this morning ... wow! But I'm sure I actually did enough exercise for a 12km walk. Pushing Jesurun in a pushchair on long grass for 8.5km!!! I was sweating by the time I got back with blisters on my feet. Don't think I'll be walking tomorrow.
Met someone last night who goes to the gym I want to join. She was raving about it ... I so want to join now! But need to save up for the $525 membership. I could do it on a weekly payment (over $700) but don't want to put the family under that type of financial strain. It will just have to wait till I have the money. I have told myself on my goal list that when I have lost 10.6kg (quarter way) I can get it so waiting a little longer won't do me any harm.
I am 200g under my next goal (10kg lost) although disappointing I didn't quite make it this week it will give me good motivation to keep going for next week.
Quiet day today ... no work on (except a bit of printing), Jordan is still at mum's till Sunday and Jesurun is sleeping. Have spent the morning wandering around the internet. Quite relaxing after my energy effort this morning.
We finally have water on after we had to turn it off last Saturday due to a burst pipe. Took the plumber 4 days to get here. I was soooo hanging out for a shower by then. Makes you appreciate what you have when you don't have it. We had used every dish in the cupboard and you couldn't see the bench for dishes. But finally everything is back to normal now ... YAY!
Feeling good and motivated today ... hope it stays that way.
Thanks for reading!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 97.6kg
GW 65kg
9.8kg lost in 12 weeks on weight watchers

No comments: