Tuesday, April 08, 2003

website changes

I've done a few small changes to my website for those who haven't noticed ...
1. I have added a section on the front page top right for my 5kg stars to go when I get them. I think this will be as exciting putting them on here as it will be putting them on my bookmark :) Hopefully number 2 star will be appearing on there tommorow!!
2. Also added is a 'Tell-a-friend' panel. Don't be scared to do this. It is something I have added to the site not an advert. It doesn't cost anything just a quick way of emailing the link to a friend (only if you want to of course)
3. On the virtual model page I have put in virtual models of my current weight now (as well as the start and goal weight pics). There are now also side views (I think these give a more realistic image) That way you can see where I'm up to until I get my progress photos up. (I still haven't got to do these yet ... sorry) I will update the current virtual models at the start of each month.
4. I have had a few emails with people wanting to know where I got these cool virtual models from so I have put a link at the bottom of the 'virtual model' page. Go check it out ... real fun site!
Well that's all of the changes I think. Remember to email me if you have any other suggestions. And check in tommorow with my changes after weigh in... hopefully downward! :)
A little nervous about my restaurant outing tonight. I have saved 7 extra points to use and 13 exercise points (although prefer not to use these) so adding those points to my current 23points allowed a day makes it 43pts I could have. Don't think I will be consuming THAT much lol. But I'll let you know tommorrow.
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 97.6kg
GW 65kg
12wks on ww

No comments: