Wednesday, April 09, 2003

much more than I could ever expect

Well weigh in this week was a complete surprise!! 1.2kg loss! Meaning I achieved 3 goals in one night!
1. 10kg loss - star for my bookmark and website
2. 10% body weight lost - Little gold star keyring
3. Officially Quarter of the way - Gym membership - YEEE HAWWWWW!!
I thought I would be lucky to get the first goal but all three ... wow!!
It's funny because I didn't think I did as well this week with my eating and exercise as I have done in past weeks yet I had a better loss. I am presuming this is either the losses from last weeks effort finally showing on the scales or by eating more and exercising slightly less I shocked my motabolism into action. I don't know! but I'm definately not complaining.
This makes my losses at a grand total of 11kg!!
Kids are driving me barmy already and its only 10am!!
Off to join the gym today ... have my consultation with them tommorrow!! Yay! Cant wait!
My motivation problems have vanished all of a sudden ... what a surprise lol
Thanks for reading
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 96.4kg
GW 65kg
11kg in 13wks

No comments: