Saturday, April 12, 2003

size 18!!

Well I had a fabulous day today!! Bill took the kids out and let me do whatever I wanted... so I started by going to the gym for an hours cardio workout, then I spent half an hour in the sauna, showered and headed off to do some shopping.
Found a georgous outfit, size 18!!, and only $60.00 for top and pants. (13wks ago I was a size 24) I then changed into my new outfit and walked around the shopping centre, swingin my butt like the sexiest person alive! I went into a Stax store (my favourite shop) to have a look and the lady came up to me asking if I needed any help. Asking her if she had the chosen garment in a larger size she reached for a size 16 and said "Here this one should fit you" Size 16 I say!! lol. It didn't fit but the fact that she thought I COULD be a 16 was a compliment in itself!
I then had a spot of lunch (McD chicken salad and icecream sundae without the topping) and headed home in my new sexy outfit... hipster pants and top (that showed my bellybutton :) Hubby showered me with compliments as I walked in the door, telling me how great I looked!!
Fantastic day I tell ya! For the first time in many years I walked around knowing I wasn't the fatest person there and walked into stores dreaming of the clothes I will soon be able to wear!! Truelly a motivational day!!
Later! :))
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 96.4kg
GW 65kg
11kg in 13wks

No comments: