Thursday, April 10, 2003

Wednesday's dinner success

I forgot to mention yesterday how my dinner went on Wednesday night ...
It was a success both socially and eating wise...
Had a seafood platter ... was mostly decoration with lots of fiddly pulling shellfish apart and all the dressing was in dishes on the side. I saw on the menu that it was grilled and they obviously used a little butter in cooking but was relatively low fat and low points. As the waitress handed me the plate she mentioned she would be back with the fries. Oh no not fries lol. I hadn't seen that on the menu. I quickly asked her if I could have a baked potato instead of fries, lucky that was okay. No one ordered entres so I didnt have to worry about that and had a plain sundae without topping or cream.
So all in all (including 1 glass of wine) I used up 11pts for dinner which even left me with 2 points left over to save. And because everyone else was drinking I managed to sip and water all night and got all my water in.
Went to the gym last night... I managed to make it through the whole class (although spent alot of it doing low intensity versions) but was a great effort for me. (last time I did aerobics I could only manage 45 mins of the hour class, so to complete it was fantastic) I left there very red faced but satisfied I had worked very hard for the 9pts I earnt :)
Going back this morning for my 1.5hr consultation. Very excited. I even enjoyed the reflection in the mirrors while doing my aerobics class. I used to avoid mirrors for fear of breaking them :) It's been awhile since I have actually seen myself in a full length mirror so I am starting to notice the change in my figure .... very nice!! :) I actually just felt like an overweight person not a grossly obese one! Was nice to see everyone there last night was dressed in just ordinary clothes not trendy glamour outfits like I had expected.
The only disappointing thing was the membership was more than I thought. They forgot to tell me about the $95 joining fee! Making it $690 instead of $595... ouch! So hopefully my business makes some nice profits real soon because I have a paper bill to pay yet... oh well!
Till tomorrow, thanks for reading :)
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 96.4kg
GW 65kg
11kg lost in 13wks

No comments: