Friday, April 04, 2003

Check out my new website!

Spent the whole day today creating a website dedicated to my weightloss journey ... take a look ... I had heaps of fun doing it!
http://journey2slimsville.012webpages.com/index.html
The ironic this is ... the purpose for this website is to keep me motivated and accountable in my weightloss ... but I got caught up doing it all day that I didn't want to stop to eat, drink my water or exercise!! lol So now I am doing a catch up on everything (walking will have to wait till tomorrow) but it means I will be up allll night peeeing!!! Great!! The things we sacrifice huh? lol
Bill is working late again tonight so will be a nite blobed infront of tv.
Can't remember if I mentioned it earlier but I'm off to a catshow on Sunday. I'm entering my 9mth Burmese kitten (Chino), wish us luck! Will have to pack some good food to take with us.
Don't forget to check out my site and sign my guestbook so I know if anyone has visited.
Till next time, happy losing!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 97.6kg
GW 65kg
9.8kg lost in 12wks

No comments: