Thursday, April 17, 2003

give, give, give ...

I did a big speel last night for yesterdays journal and for some reason it has not updated it :( And I cannot think for the life of me what I actually said ... lol
I think it went something along the lines of feeling nervous about weigh in because alot of journals I am reading, people are having gains this week (some expected and some not)
That answer to that concern has been solved... weighin result? 300g loss! yay! In some ways I was hoping for a little more due to all the exercise I have done this week but I know this probably wont show on the scales till next week. And this week is TOM week so a 300g is actually really good, I should be proud of myself. I guess I have been spoilt in the past few weeks with 1.2kg losses.
Today has been stressful and hectic. Running from one client to another. Had to drop off the set of Thankyou cards I was working on to Remuera this morning and the traffic was just crazy!! Everyone heading off early on holiday for the long weekend. Then off to the ink wholesaler to get some more ink, then post office, hubby's work (he forgot his lunch), post office, dairy and home... fed kids lunch then client came 1hr later (mad dash round the house to tidy up before they came) They left at 4pm, quick update of my journal and website, and now off to the gym by 6pm... wow what a day! I haven't stopped!
Really looking forward to my workout tonight at the gym... it's been nearly 48hrs since I last went and I'm feeling it.
I'm supposed to be heading off to mum's tommorow for easter but don't know if I want to face all the traffic. (1.5hrs drive) I'll see how I feel tommorrow. Bill is working crazy hours all weekend so would be good to get out of the house rather than waiting for him to get home each night. He is the Grocery Manager for a Pak 'n Save Supermarket and of course supermarkets open a rediculous amount of hours, so someone has to do it. I've tried to persuade him to delegate someone else to work easter but he thinks the extra money will help. (of course I agree) but I hate not having him around on public holidays. Infact it's not until I have written it here that I actually realise how much it does effect me. Normally I shrug it off and say it's all part of the job, but I really hate him working so much. I haven't been coping much today... It's funny because people ask how I do it ... 4 kids, busy homerun business, housework, cooking, dropping kids to and from school and going to the gym. I always reply "I just take one day at a time, I always get through" But today I really buckled under the pressure. (especially with the kids on holidays) I have work due for the business, gst returns due and housework, housework, housework. I actually didn't think I would cope today (was nearly in tears) the kids coped alot of yelling from me, poor things. Bill was supposed to be working till 10.30pm tonight, so yet again I was having to organise kids in bath, dinner, then putting the kids in the car, meeting Bill at the gym so he could take the kids while I went to my gym class, then coming home, Bill going back to work, putting kids to bed and finally relaxing around 9pm. Then Bill would walk in the door at 10.30pm and expect time and affection (not that I don't want to give it ... but I'm just buggered by then) Some days I feel like I just give, give, give.
Good news is Bill has decided to come home early at 5pm and not work late tonight ... yay!! Will make life so much easier for today. Then I can just go to the gym when he gets home (which will be soon) so on that note I better get a move on.
Sorry about the long blah, blah, blah... but needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening.
I've put a little text flashy thing on the front page of my site (for anyone who didn't notice) to announce my weighin result for the week. Makes me feel better being able to 'announce' it in a fancy way :)
Till tommorow,
Nite,
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 96.1kg
GW 65kg
11.3kg lost in 14wks

No comments: