Monday, April 28, 2003

boring day

Not much happening around here today. I have two consultations on so busy workwise but I wont bore you with the details of that! lol
The gym workout last night was fantastic. I was able to do jumps and running without and movement from the waist up (dem stuck like concrete boobs I mean) It worked perfectly! I still haven't got up to doing high impact the whole class so I guess that will be my next goal. At the moment I do 50% high impact 50 low impact. Always good to have something to work on.
My car is finally leaving today :( It's amazing how I subconsously forget I dont have my own car anymore. I thought to myself I will go to the gym during the day today with the older two kids back at school. But forgot I have no way to get there. I'm not up to getting two preschoolers onto the bus yet.
And I have a consultation on tonight so wont be able to go then either. Life is so busy, trying to fit things in is a real struggle.
Food and water has been good so far (but it's only 11.30am so have a long way to go yet) I feel motivated still to keep plodding on.
Not much else to update about. Weigh in tomorrow night.
Thanks for reading!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 94.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: