Monday, April 07, 2003

short and sweet

Today started off with no motivation at all but after my sister came to visit I am inspired again and rearing to go!
I nearly drank all my water last night. At 4pm I had only had 1 glass but managed to get 1200mls drunk before bedtime. (my daily amount I try to drink is 1600mls) So a good effort I think.
My exercise is down slightly this week from last but still good. I'm hoping for a 200g loss to get my 10kg loss goal.
Well today is pretty quiet, not a lot happening here so I will let you guys go early with a short blurb for today.
One more day till weigh in. I'm out for dinner tommorow night so you will all have to wait till Thursday for my website figures to be updated ... sorry lol.
Take care, and thanks for reading!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 97.6kg
GW 65kg
12wks on ww

No comments: