Monday, April 14, 2003

35 bonus points so far this week

Firstly, I had a note from Lynda saying that anyone wanting to do a website ... www.geocities.com have premade websites with templates and full instructions. Thanks for that info Lynda!
Secondly, I have had a comment about adding an updated photo. So that is my next goal for the site. Tell ya what ... I'll get out the camera tonight with my new outfit on and take a shot or two. Can't say when I'll be able to get it developed and uploaded yet but at least it will get the ball rolling.
Bill was home from work today so I took the opportunity to get a big workout done at the gym. All 1hr45mins of it!!! I arrived early so I rode on the bike for 15mins then did a 1hr step class and finished off with cardio workout for half an hour. By the end I was really sweating (I don't usually sweat much) but today I made up for it! Even red faced! I find the classes great for getting a good workout. I push myself far more in the classes than in the weights room, must be something to do with others doing it at the same time, and the music.
I realised I made an error in my bloodpressure results I posted on here a few days ago. It is 105/60 not 90/60 which is still low but not dangerously low like 90/60 is ... lol.
I'm really looking forward to weighin tomorrow night... I have earnt 35 bonus points so far this week (haven't used any of them) and I still have one more workout to go before weighin. That's more than I have ever earnt since I started ww 13wks ago. Hopefully it should make a difference on the scales. Or it may take till next week to show. With it being TOM at the moment it may also slow my losses down a little. As long as I get at least a 500g loss I will be really happy.
I've managed to avoid all chocolate eggs so far this easter. Although in saying that I am spending a few days at mum's this weekend so I'm sure she will have plenty there for the kids. Will have to set up a game plan before I go. Maybe allow myself 10pts over 3 days for chocolate. That will take me over slightly on my sugar points but will be still under for my total weekly points.
I'm feeling alot better in myself today, PMT has gone thank goodness. And I'm sure the gym exercise is helping too.
Thanks for reading!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 96.4kg
GW 65kg

No comments: