Thursday, April 24, 2003

1.3kg yay!!

Another apology ... I guess you guys were all waiting to hear how I got on .. and I didn't update, especially after I told you all to come and see how I did. I got really busy with business work yesterday (not to mention stressed out) and only got a chance to update my stats on the site but not my journal.
A great result at weighin on Wednesday... 1.3kg loss! I was blown away, expected a small loss but not one of that size! I think all the gym work I did last week has finally showed itself up on the scales. I'm very happy with myself. But in saying that my 15kg mark seems so far away. Still another 2.4kgs away infact. I guess this is where I have to show my patience and determination skills to keep plodding away.
Went to the gym again yesterday morning for a hard 60min workout. I'm starting to push myself harder eachtime. It's very easy to sit back and do the basics at the gym, but that's not going to give me the results I want, so I have made a decision to push myself to the limit each time. I find the aerobics classes far better for that, than the weights room workouts (all cardio work, no weights yet) I think it has something to do with the music going for a certain length and that everyone is watching, so i can't stop and say I've had enough, have to keep going till the song finishes.
Can't go to the gym today, Bill is working till late so I'm going to try and get out for a walk. It's a public holiday here in nz so have promised myself not to do any work (well except a little printing). Malachi (5) can take his scooter and I'll put the youngest two on the pushchair. Maybe I'll pack a picnic lunch too, should make for a good outing.
Chino's (the cat) show is on Sunday and his sore and eye have finally cleared up so good timing there. Just hope he doesn't go rolling in any oil or dirt in the next few days.
Sold my car on 'trademe' for $1000 so I'm really happy with that price. Auction finishes tomorrow, so it may even go higher.
Well going to have a relaxing day today, spend sometime reading other journals, ww forum, ww magazine, go for my walk and that's about it.
Catch u all tomorrow,
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 94.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: