Friday, May 18, 2007

"Life stuff"

SmileyCentral.com


Hit a stress hurdle today of which I won't go into detail on here. Felt myself nearly hitting breaking point and thinking "stuff it, what can I eat!!". Managed to calm myself, well not really calm but go into a 'numb' state of mind, and just robotically work and eat meals. That seems to work for me when I can't cope with 'life' stuff.

Went out for a short walk this morning but my muscles were a bit sore doing anything longer than half an hour. I had spent yesterday stocking up the ambulance for a couple of hours, going in and out of the ambulance, up and down big steps. Each time I got back into the ambulance I'd have to hold onto the railing and pull myself up. Hence today my right shoulder/boob and left thigh is pretty tight.

Stocked up on some low point snacks at the supermarket, that always helps.

Short and sweet today.

P.S. Thankyou for all your feedback, there's so much knowledge on here, it's great!

5 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Sorry to hear you are having a crap day...
Take it easy .. we all know eating on a shitful stressed out day doesnt make the next weighin any nicer.... can snowball into a bigger stress... so be careful.. and smile.. coz we love ya...

Anne said...

Yep - keep smiling Lyn. Hope your weekend goes well!

Jules said...

Have a lovely stress free weekend beautiful. Just remember how well you are doing and drink a glass of water when you get stressed, or even better, a healtheries chamomile and honey tea. Delicious!!

Lynda said...

I hope your stress is over - good on you for not eating your way through it!

VegasGirl said...

Hey! Hope you are having a bit better day now =D

Wow 11,000 steps is awesome! I went walking with my boyfriend a few days ago. He wore a step counter and after 3k I was sure we'd gone his 10,000 step goal. I was SOOOO wrong. LoL