Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hey I'll take that!

SmileyCentral.com


I'm happy to report another 300g loss this week. I really wasn't sure I'd have a loss given my big loss last week. So a tiny one is fine with me!

Week ending 9 May, 2007

+/- this week: -300g
total points used: 191/182
bonus exercise points earnt: 11pts
total steps for the week (exercise + work): 25,200
number of days exercise: 3
tracked: 7/7 days
water consumed: 10 litres/14 litres
sugar points: 39pts

Reflection ...
  • total points were over for the week. Lucky for me I had bonus points to dip into
  • exercise was well up on last week with 11pts earnt with only 6.5pts last week. This is weird because it didn't feel like I was doing heaps of exercise. I think with doing my morning walks has taken the focus off "must do exercise" and put it on just enjoying the scenery and starting the day off to a good start.
  • And my incidental steps were up on slightly on last week, that's a good sign
  • water has gone down the gurgler this week, well actually no it hasn't that's my problem. Cold weather's not helping, I'm drinking more coffee (1 cup per day) which makes it more difficult getting in the water. I'm not a hot water drinker either ... yucky!!
  • sugar points ... hmmm well not going to talk much about that ... PMS need I say more?

Where to from here? ...

  • Not worried that I went over points, infact I always think it's a good thing to dip into bonus points every now
  • and then keep up with the morning walks, that seems to be working
  • keep trying with the water ... again!
  • I don't think sugar points will be such a problem next week

With only 800g to go ... my next goal to head for is 10kg lost ... wahooo!!

Last night I had 6pts to spare after dinner so thought I would take the luxury of having a Choc Moritz. I knew they were high in points and therefore have avoided them while being on ww. I couldn't be bothered going down to the computer to work out the points but thought I'd be fine with a 6pt allowance. Then this morning I worked out the points ... and wowsers!!! 7.5pts!!! For one icecream??? But I enjoyed every bite of it :) Lucky for me I had earnt 3.5 extra bonus points for the day.

I was supposed to have gone for my night walk with the girls last night and was a little annoyed when I got a phone call 5mins beforehand to say 3 of the five of us couldn't make it. So I went to meet the final girl so the two of us could still go. I sat around and waited for 10mins and she never turned up either!! Damn it! I guess I got annoyed because if I commit to something I do it, especially when others are involved. I really didn't feel like going being so cold outside, but organised everything (dinner early, kids in bed etc) so that I wouldn't let anyone else down... bugger!!

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Waihi Beach, always puts me in a great mood when the sun is out!

Enjoy your day everyone!

9 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done on the loss... You say it is a tuny loss.. but its those tiny losses that all add up.. You cut off 300gm's of butter from a 500gm pack and just check it out... it is quite a large amount really. and so much easier to maintain that a huuuuge loss...
It does annoy when you make the effort like that for the walking and other just dont quite commit, I hope you went anyway!

Rachel said...

I agree with Wanna_b, 300g's is 300g's.....take it!

What a bugger about the girls not turning up, did you still go?

You sound like your got the organisation bit under control, good on you.

Lee-Anne said...

Oooh well done. Just about due for another update photo. Not long till kgs gone.

Strewth, how are those trousers holding up. Maybe you better grab the next size down to waste into.

Yep, want to know all about the fishing. Nothing tastes quite like fresh snapper.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

ohhh dont ya just hate dial up speeds... hahahahaha

Mel. said...

Congratulations and well done on your achievements to date. You are doing so well.

I found your blog via Livy's and I can't wait watch your achievements and your hear about your success.

Tania said...

Well done Lyn - that first goal will be yours before you know it - enjoy the sunshine, not too much of that around lately.

Anne said...

Well done Lyn!! The losses all add up and you are going great. Have another successful week:-)

celtic_girl said...

Woohoo on the loss. Keep chipping away, it all adds up

jen said...

woooooooohoooooooooo nearly to that 1st 10 kilo's, thats awesome!!

Keep at it!!
Keep smiling,
Jen