Friday, June 01, 2007

Bloggers get together

SmileyCentral.com


I had a full on stressful day yesterday so decided on having a planned binge. Sound weird?? I wanted to eat, eat, eat but didn't want to ruin all my hard work.

So for dinner I had my normal Thursday night TV dinner (5.5pts), 2 cobs corn and 2 of my favourite bubble and squeak potato hash browns (5pts) then topped it off with a ww trumpet icecream (2.5pts). When I'd finished my dinner I actually felt quite satisfied and didn't need the icecream ... so I didn't have it!! Wahoo bravo star for me! lol

I'm quite excited about Chris's organised midwinter chrismas party. I gingerly passed it by Bill last night, hoping he wouldn't mind me taking off for the weekend. To my surprise he burst into laughter. "What's so funny?" I asked. "I can just see it ... a bloggers get together!! A room full of computer screens where we are all typing messages to eachother!!" What a twit!!! lol

I showed Bill my progress photos this morning and he replied "Gee, you were a little podge before weren't you?" What??? I guess that's a compliment ... I think. lol

7 comments:

Name: Lynise said...

bunos dias,
Yipeee, you will be at Chris's party. I can't wait to meet everyone, especially the bloggers who I have been reading for soooo long. (like you, Janene, Mandy, Jo (if she makes it up) Anyway, EXCITING !!!!.

Rachel said...

Hahahahaha I can just imagine us all sitting at Chris's dinner table with our PC's...noice!

Helena and I will be there which I'm so excited about already and we still have 9 weeks to go.

Can't wait to meet you in 'real life'....LOL.

Chris H said...

Shit ... what have I started!!!! I can't wait either... it will be fun for sure! I am getting extra telecom jack points put in so we can all "plug in"... do tell Bill! (joking of course) ha ha ha. Your bed is booked of course, and Lee Anne and Colins!

Christine said...

Gosh - I guess I will just sit by myself here in Canada while you folks party it up! Hahaha. Share pictures too! Have a great weekend!

Anne said...

I'll be sunning myself in Port Douglas - but thinking of you all! Next time.....

jen said...

Can see a big difference in the pics.....woooooooooohoooooooo thats awesome!

wowwwwwwwww bloggers party, sounds great!!!



Jen

Jules said...

Congrats gorgeous on the great work. You are getting there in a good steady fashion.

Wish I was in the north island, bloogers get together sounds great.