Wednesday, June 13, 2007

10% of my butt gone!!




I was a lucky little girl this week, recording an 800g loss. I'm sure my blowout on the weekend will probably show up on next weeks weigh in. I also think that last week's fluid has disappeared this week.

Whatever the reason... hey I don't care!! lol There's been plenty of times I didn't get the loss I deserved so I take this one and run with it!!

The other cool thing with this weeks loss is it brings me to my 10% lost goal achieved, so another little star thingy put on my sidebar!!

Wow, to think I only have 10kgs to go (and if I say '10' real fast it doesn't sound like much) before I'm into double digits!!! Wahoooooo!!!

My evaluation has gone out the door this time with not knowing how many points I used on the 2 days I didn't track.

I got my minimizing butt back into gear the last two days with 100% tracking and 100% effort.

14 comments:

**Mellisa** said...

YAY!!! 10% ..... If you stay on track, I am sure it won't catch up next week ...... You are a machine!!! I think I need people like you to cyber kick me up the butt!!
You are an inspiration Lyn!! (again!!)

Lynda said...

Well done you! 10% is fantastic. Oh how good will it feel to be back to double digits huh?

Chris H said...

You rock girl!!! Now... tell me how I go about dong Ambulance!!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Good on you for turning everything around. That's a great loss and 10% gone. Well done!!!!!

Anne said...

Great work - another achievement for you! Those double digits are getting closer - well done Lyn!!

celtic_girl said...

Congrats on reaching your 10% goal - your goiung great guns

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your 800gram loss and your 10% loss, a double wammy in one week.

I know Chris H asked you about how you go about being an ambo, I would also love to know.

I have done several first aid courses and always thought I'd love to take it further.

Christine said...

I love little stars! Love them! I want my whole side bar filled with stars! CONGRATS!

pointing the weigh said...

HEY!!!....WELL DONE!!! And 10%...FANTASTIC!!!!

RE-Comment
Weight Watchers are soo bloody greedy it's ridiculous!!

Keep up the fantastic work!!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Woohoo for the loss hun!!!

Woohoooo 10%

Wooohooo

Thanks for listening today

Love ya
CM

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Congrats girl... Keep it up and you will be in double digits in no time..

VegasGirl said...

Wow!! 10% is amazing!! I'm impressed! and just a tiny bit jealous =0)

Nic said...

Sorry I'm late with my congratulations, but I'm here now so a huge YAY for your 10% and onto the next milestone.

The Candid Bandit said...

Congratulations!!!

I'd love to do something similar (stars). How do I do that?

10 to go til double digits will happen before you can blink!