Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Grrrr!! I'm NOT cute!!




Last night Jese (5yrs) came to Bill and I with a very worried look on his face.

"Dad, there's a bully at school. He was calling me names so I said to him 'Stop being a bully to me, you need to be nice to me EVERYDAY!!!'"

This in itself was cute enough but when I asked him what the mean boy was saying to him he replied "He said I was a little cutie!!! That's mean aye Dad?"

To which I totally lost it. I had to leave the room because I was doubled over in laughter!!!! In this instance I think I have to agree with the bully ... he IS a cutie!!!! I so wish I'd caught it all on camera!

Eating wise I did well all day, even planning on saving 4pts for the day to make up for the weekend but hmmm ... that didn't happen, with a late night sugar craving. Oh well, still stayed within points.

After seeing Kek's new banner I decided to have another play around with mine. Last time I couldn't work out how to get it working and gave up. But managed to work it out this time. I showed Bill and then told him about the little bikini girl at the end of the words. He said he didn't notice it at first, which is kinda cool. It was the photo taken of me in Fiji when I was at goal last time. I'm thinking about creating my own ticker tracker using this image somehow ... might have a play and see what I can do.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is sooo cute... I would have had to go out of the room as well.

So what did Bill say to him to make him feel that this kid wasn't actually being mean to him?

Love CM

Anne said...

Aw - funny but very cute!!

Love the banner - you will get back to the beach in a bikini one day!

Nic said...

Very cool banner Lyn, wish I had paid more attention before reading your post as I knew to look for the bikini pic...don't know if I would have picked it up.
The cute story was very cute, but good on him for sticking up for himself to the 'bully'.

Jules said...

Aww, that is cute!

I want to be cool and create a banner. You are too clever when it comes to the html stuff.

Lee-Anne said...

Kids are so innocent at that age.

When you get back into that bikini you will also have to get back to that beach. Looks gorgeous.

Christine said...

I love the banner! Very good! I would have chuckled at the "cutie" comment. Kids are so cute. Take care.

VegasGirl said...

Awww....good for him for standing up for himself, but that is an absolutely adorable thing to say!

I didn't even think to look at the banner before you mentioned it. It looks awesome!

Mel. said...

Oh that is so cute. Love your new banner.

jen said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh love the new banner....really great!!

ohh your little boy is a cutie...I would have doubled up in giggles too!!

Jen xx