Wednesday, June 27, 2007

clean slate please ...

SmileyCentral.com


I kind of expected it ... a 700g gain. All things considered I'm not going to throw a tantrum about it.

I didn't track all week, although making good food choices most of the time there were time's where I thought it didn't matter. Isn't it funny how when we have stress we think that's a good enough reason not to eat properly. Like we're saying "Hey I got dealt a bad deal this week, therefore I'm allowed to eat these chips" ... lol ... like there's a big 'diet boss' up there somewhere that agrees 'ok, yeah that evens it out' .... ummmm nah!!

So what's the action plan? Firstly ...

  • Get back tracking girlfriend!!! Everytime the tracking slips up ... I slip up! Not only because I'm eating things I shouldn't be, but because when I don't know where I'm at with how many points I've had I often think I've done far worse than I have and blow out in rebellion.
  • Get back to eating breakfast. When there's too much going on in my life I tell myself I'm too busy to eat, there's just too much to get on with. But we all know that when our bodies don't have glucose in the blood, it starves our brains of it's nutrients and our brains go to sleep. (am I sounding like I'm still in ambo mode?? lol)
  • Water and exercise ... these two things are tricky for me at the moment with a lack of warmth and time. I'm thinking if I concentrate on the top two things to start with and move onto these.

Onwards and downwards I say!!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Hi, I just started reading your blog, so hello!

Good job on know why you gained, and getting to to the basics to see the loss that you want next week! It always suprises me when people have no idea why the gained!

Chris H said...

Oh bugger for the gain, but at least you do know why, and how to go about retcifying it! Stick to your game plan and you should be fine. 5 more weeks till PARTY !!!! Bring ya electric blanket, it's bloody freezing down here!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I am not happy with my weight this week but its ok... I know it has alot to do with the fact i have been too busy to eat brekkie... it just doesnt help at all does it.!!!
take care and have a better week this week!

**Mellisa** said...

((hugs)) Hope you have a better week this week ....

Lee-Anne said...

You've had a pretty tough week or two where your main focus has been on your studies. Now you can put that behind you and look ahead. It's only 66 more days of winter left.

jen said...

Drat a gain .... but good luck with next week. A MUST is a breakkie...that was a big failure for me too!!

Jen

Tania said...

Congratulations on your gain ... lol ... no seriously I should say congratulations on your attitude towards your gain! You really do have it well in perspective.

I know i'm guilty of using any excuse I can and like you I also have the same problem where if I stop tracking I have gains (mainly because I think i've done worse than I did too and rebellion takes over).

Onwards and upwards to a new and successful week.