Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been tagged




Back onto my second day 100% on track. Lee-anne you hit the nail on the head with your comment about having my focus elsewhere. And I guess that's why I wasn't too worried about the gain.

I've swapped my ambo day to Fridays now (instead of Thursdays). This means that I can go permanently onto a 2man crew rather than the 3man crew I have been doing.

Not much else to talk about really. I did some research into Google Reader yesterday and I think I'm going to use it to help me get through all my blogs I read. Quite a handy tool really. The other benefit for me is that because it is web based it means I still have my favs list when I go into the ambo station.

The wonderful celticgirl has tagged me for a cute game thingie so here's my part ...

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1. Lose Weight With Me
2. Chicken Girl
3. Half Man
4. Celtic Girl
5. Lyn

Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)

Jules
Karen
Lee-anne
Janene
Millissa

And now for the questions:

What were you doing ten years ago?

Pregnant with child number 2 and preparing to set up my own design studio which I did for 7 years.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Just got back together with my hubby after being separated for 3mths

Five Snacks You Enjoy

1. microwave popcorn
2. sweet and tangy crisps (of course not too often)
3. Corn on the cob
4. rice crackers
5. crunchy nectarines

Five Songs to Which You Know all the Lyrics

1. Somewhere over the rainbow
2. Hey Jude
3. Twinkle Twinkle little star
4. God Defend New Zealand (national anthem)
5. Oops I did it again

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire

1. Pay off debts and give up working (current job)
2. study paramedics fulltime
3. Buy investment properties
4. Relax and stop stressing about paying bills
5. Travel


Five Bad Habits

1. Putting myself down
2. Feeling I'm not worthy around others
3. Smoking
4. Eating out of boredom
5. procrastination

Five things you like doing

1. Blogging
2. Ambulance work
3. Relaxing watching tv infront of the fire
4. Hiking in bush (not as easy since the broken foot)
5. Having a few drinks with friends at home

Five things you’ll never wear again

1. Wedding dress
2. Mini skirts
3. Stilettos
4. crop top
5. mafia hats

Five favorite “toys”

1. PC
2. TV
3. Wok
4. Ambulance Pager
5. PSP

6 comments:

Helena said...

just caught up on ya, congrats on your ambo exams - whew one lot down and on to the next now eh? See you and meet you in a month! WOOHOO

Jules said...

Knew you would do it. Congrats.

I love HEY JUDE, I always sing HEY JULES instead. I know, geek!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyn,

You have to quit smoking because it's not only problem for weight loss but also not good for your skin, it makes you look older than what you are.

And why not mini skirts?? not fair... *sign. :-)

Moby Dick said...

Good lists, thanks for sharing them Lyn.

VegasGirl said...

Oops! I did it again...Ack! I even read the name of that song and I can't get it out of my head for hours and hours. LoL

*continues to hum* Have a wonderful day!

Jaxx said...

Just popping to say hi and have a great weekend

Jaxx