Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Busy bee

SmileyCentral.com


Weighed in this morning with a 300g loss. Like I said in yesterdays post, given my week I am really happy with that. It was one of those weeks where I was just too busy to focus 100% on my weightloss like I usually do and went into a treading water mode. Doing those things that I have made habit and not worrying about the extra walking/water that I normally have to strive to achieve.

My evaluation for the week ...

Week ending 6 June, 2007

+/- this week: - 300g
total points used: 166/168
bonus exercise points earnt: 22pts
total steps for the week (exercise + work): 29,000
number of days exercise: 1
tracked: 7/7 days
water consumed: 9 litres/14 litres
sugar points: 28.5pts

Reflections ...

  • total points used were good, even coming under my total allowance
  • bonus points (including incidental steps) were down slightly but knew this given I couldn't get out to walk much this week
  • water was down and sugar points up

Onto another positive and constructive week!!!

8 comments:

Anne said...

Wohoo! Those losses all add up!

Positive thoughts to you for another successful week, soon we will be seeing another photo of you in the side bar!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your loss chic!

Saying that you weren't totally focussed this week and then still going under points and tracking 7 days is excellent, well done.

Can't wait to meet you on the 4th at Chris's.

**Mellisa** said...

Another loss.... that is all that matters!! You're doing so well!
Have a great week!!

Zanna said...

Way to go - every gram counts. I'm like you it definitely makes a difference when I track all aspects and review them - and I think it helps when you're considering being a bit lazy - either on counting or exercising and you visualise what you're weekly review is going to look like.
Cheers
Z

Jules said...

Awesome work! I am still around, just going nuts with wedding organisation already! Dramas already with Mum and Dad and wanting aunty's and uncle's there etc etc, will post later.

Lee-Anne said...

The fact is that you're losing. Celebrate it just like you tell us. They don't take that long to add up.

Just saw your comment on Mandy's blog. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Christine said...

Yeah congrats to you! Great idea to look back on your week - might have to start doing that, make myself more accountable. :) Take care.

Tania said...

Well done Lyn - that's what counts isn't it? As long as you can keep the habits up on busier weeks it's preparing you for maintenance. You remind me of myself with the sugar points - doesn't matter how many times i've heard that they don't count them any more it's just not the same to me unless I make myself accountable.