Friday, June 08, 2007

what boogie monster??

SmileyCentral.com


It's amazing that with not being able to track all yesterday (via online journal) and Wednesday evening, how out of control I felt! I really didn't know how I was going with my eating and by this morning I found myself wondering if I can keep this up.

How stupid in reality tho. All it took was some memory recalling this morning and worked out that I only went 1.5pts over in the last two days. I cannot emphasis enough how much keeping records of my eating keeps me going. Otherwise it's like walking in the dark for me. I start getting worried about boogie monsters that aren't there!

Jordan (6yrs) flys out with his grandparents tonight to Australia for 2 weeks. My parents have this tradition that when each of our children turn 7 they get taken overseas by them for a holiday. Jordan turns 7 in July but it suited them to take him a few weeks early. He was a very excited little boy last night when they came to pick him up.

I decided on having one of Subways new lamb and mint sauce subs yesterday. I've had it once before and really enjoyed it. But this time I noticed oil dripping from the bottom!!! OMG how much oil is in it if it's dripping out the bottom!!! YUCK!! I was a bit lost as to how to point it but figured it would be similar to the meatball one (8pts)

I had a cool comment from my ambulance area manager, telling me he has been hearing some good feedback about me on my jobs. Wahooo!! The big boss notice me, the little pleb at the bottom!! :D

9 comments:

Chris H said...

ewww that sub don't sound too good! Was it tasty though? And woo hoo for the boss noticing how well you are doing on the job, that's lovely, hope you have a wonderful weekend chick.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ditto on Chris' comment... well done!

Leighanne said...

You are doing so well - hope you are having a great day:)

Anonymous said...

It is fantastic when we get great comments from our bosses aye... Well done hun.

I must say I have to get back to tracking as this week I haven't.

Love CM

Christine said...

I haven't been to Subway in a long time - but you made me change my mind. :) Great to hear about the feedback from the boss, that always makes a person feel like a million bucks! Good going! :)

Anne said...

That's quite special your parents taking each grand child away - something I've thought about starting with our grand kids - but we have two the same age - no way!!

I love Subway but find it doesn't fill me up for long!? Sushi is my favourite quick lunch. Keep thinking I must get sick of it soon - but no, not yet.

Great to get those comments from your manager about the good feedback!

Lee-Anne said...

Hey mate always good when the boss knows how good you are. Are coming over tomorrow. Will call in around 2ish. Will txt to Bill.

Cool about J going over to os. Lucky kid..

VegasGirl said...

Yay for the boss noticing you!! That is awesome...at least awesome since he noticed you in a good way! hehe.

Umm....can you adopt me? I'm a little past the age of 7, but I'd really like to go overseas! I promise I'd behave!!! LoL

Tania said...

How exciting for Jordan!

I know what you mean about tracking, it's only by failing along the way that i've learnt how important it is. But tell me this, when you're really sick of tracking what do you do to get through that time?