Saturday, October 02, 2004

Tiring day

We had planned for me to have today off but Bill starting feeling unwell around 10am so i sent him home and held the fort on the shop. We had staff coming in to help at 12pm so it wasn't all that bad. We did an awesome turnover today!!! $500 more than our previous best day! Amazing what some sunshine will do.

I've been really good with my eating. My weight was way down the other day but was back up a little this morning (still a loss tho) so not sure what will happen by Monday.

Bill and I took the kids for a walk along the gorge yesterday. I took some photos but won't be able to get them up till tomorrow, sorry too tired to do it right now.

On the way home we got held up with a huge line of cars. Turns out there was an accident, car vs. truck and trailer ... yeowch!! The road was closed for an hour. We thought it would been longer than that. There were ambulances there but we heard no one was killed.

Ummm ... not much else to say today. Thanks for all your kind words below ... every single one is cherished!!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: