Sunday, October 10, 2004

Measurements and BMI drop down

Dieting


Thanks for your well wishes ... I'm feeling alittle better this morning, although my nagging cough is still there.

I ended up soaking in a hot bath and went to bed for an early night, sure was needed!

I only ate 12.5pts yesterday. I just couldn't face the thought of eating the remainder points after dinner.

I finally took my measurements last night ... first time in nearly 6mths!! Well overdue! And I was pleasantly surprised to see the numbers go down again. Only by a small amount but considering I have been yo-yoing so much over the last 6mths I'm pretty happy with the figures.

Oh and I had another feel good moment yesterday afternoon ... Before I lost weight there was no way I could push my thighs together and have them touch all the way from my knees to my upper thighs. The only part that would touch would be the hugh mound of fat halfway between my knee and thigh leaving my knees apart with around a 5 or so cm gap. Am I making sence here?? lol

Anyway yesterday I put my knees together and get this ... there was a gap in the middle of my thighs big enough to put my hand through ... that's with pushing my thighs together as much as I could I still had a gap .... wahoooo!!! This time the gap was in the right place ... heheh!



Ok ... I've just taken a pic to show you guys what I mean ...


See the gap?????? lol


I also realised last night that I have dropped down another BMI number ... down to 26. I now only have one more number to drop before I'm in the 'healthy range' and officially not overweight anymore. Hard to believe I am nearly there.

It's funny because I still see myself as fat and I think that will be the case until I hit the magical goal weight. I'm also considering going below 71kg as my ww goal weight. This is the top of my healthy weight range but I still feel I have areas to work on. I always said I would wait till I got to goal before I finally decided on my exact goal weight I wanted to be. And given I am only 3kgs away I think I have alot more than 3kgs of fat to lose yet.

Wait and see I guess.
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.0kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: