Saturday, October 09, 2004

I've caught the bug too

I've woken up this morning with the dreaded bug!! My chest is all constricted and I haven't felt like doing anything. Think it's going to be a lazy day for me doing not much.
A friend of ours said that at his son's school there were 150 kids out of 700 away on Monday so looks like there's a flu epidemic going round everywhere.
Done a quick tidyup this morning and then I'm just going to blob all day. Really not good timing with us all flying out on holiday to Sydney on Wednesday. Hopefully if I rest up enough I will be over it by then.
I filled up the fridge with fresh fruit and veges on Thursday and yesterday our fridge decided to pack a wobbly. It's only 10mths old so it's really annoying. I've rung Fisher & Pykel and it's still under warranty but the annoying thing is it will be Monday before the guy can get here to look at it ... so in the meantime our food is rotting in a fridge that's 18-20 degrees! (should be 0-10 degrees) ... oh well not much I can do about it.
Got the munchies late last night and Bill got out the smoked chicken. The whole time I was telling him not to, that we could save it for dinner tomorrow ... all the while he smiled and kept eating ... so I gave in and joined him!! lol Probably not good to be eating that late at night but hey I had the points saved to use it.
Haven't had any breakfast this morning ... just don't feel like eating. I'll try and get something in by lunchtime.
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.0kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: