Sunday, October 31, 2004

I broke them... ut oh!

ShyskinnyShy


I set myself a goal of only having 5 lollies in the shop today (counted them in my points of course) and drinking at least 1 litre ... And I did it!! It's only 2pm and I'm onto my 2nd litre bottle of water!

Isn't it funny how when TOM finishes we feel slim? Well I do anyway. I'm not sure if I'm in for a loss or not this week. It's been 2wks since official weighin (given last week was a public holiday) but I feel so slim today. My home scales are broken. I had a moment of frustration a couple of weeks ago where I thought I should have been lighter but my home scales were saying I had gained, and I'm embarrased to say I jumped on them and broke them! lol

Bill fixed them yesterday but I really don't know if they are saying the correct weight or not. So I guess I have to wait till tomorrow's weighin to find out.

I saved up enough points for a "Dream" icecream last night but after dinner my tooth started giving me grief and I ended up going to bed early instead. So saved my points instead.

I realised last night that I've been 8 days without alcohol now. I'm not really trying to stop altogether but with having my tooth done and now being on antibiotics has meant I haven't had a drink in over a week.

I'm feeling pumped today and it's all down to everyone else's journals. When I read journals of inspired people I find myself inspired too. So thanks guys!!

Rock on tomorrow!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: