Monday, October 11, 2004

Nearly holiday time!!!

Pilot


Yay only one more day of work before we fly out!!! Yippeeee!! Spent today doing all the washing to get everything ready before we leave tommorow night. I'm finally starting to get excited!

I got so busy in the shop yesterday (yes I'm well enough to get back to work again) that I forgot to eat! whoops lol.

My brother and brother-in-law came over for the day to do some fishing (unlucky not to catch anything tho) and they shouted us dinner. I opted for chinese, the lesser of evils, so lucky I had points saved up to use.

I was showing my brother the gap I talked about yesterday and he laughed that even he doesn't have a gap (he's tall and skinny). He reckoned I was just bow legged ... lol ... I don't mind either way ... I still have a gap!!! lol

Weigh in tonight and I'm hoping for another loss being my third loss in a row! Fingers crossed!

I had a lady in the shop comment today how slim I was getting and that she noticed I had lost more weight since being here at the beach ... big yay there!

The fridge man came to fix up the fridge and we need to totally defrost it (including the freezer part) before he can fix it. So it's a big vege soup/boilup for dinner. Problem being I always eat light before weighin and there's not much points in vege soup so might have to have a splurge out in a fancy dessert!! lol oh well! heheh!

I'll be back later on with weigh in results ... wish me luck!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.0kg
WWGW 65kg

No comments: