Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Burying my head in the sand

Perturbed


Sorry Lynda you were wrong ... oh if I wish you were right!!! lol

I had a 100g gain tonight!!! Really wasn't expecting that one! AS in the words of the weigher tonight .. need a pee? maybe it's the time of the month? To which i agreed just to keep her quiet and sneak out of the room without any suspiction.

I don't know why ... well I have some suspicions ... I think I ate too little ... I came under points this week by 13pts and my sugar points were probably too high.

But for tonight I am buring my head in the sand. I'm rather pissed off!! Drank my sorrows away ... had myself a double scoop, chocolate dipped icecream (first in my time in the dairy) to make myself feel better. Haven't counted my points today. Don't really care for now.

I know it was only a 100g gain but as we always say when it's a loss ... a loss is a loss is a loss ... well tonight ... a gain is a gain is a gain!!!

Is okay ... i'll get over it ... I'm just wallowing ... I'm allowed tonight ... I'll get over myself and back onto plan tomorrow.

For now I'm wallowing!!! lol ... I'm allowed a moment to wallow!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.1kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: