Thursday, October 28, 2004

nail biting stuff

Dentist


I'm so glad you found the link to my site again Amy ... yeah my last webhost deleted my old website!

I had a pretty stressful night the other night when we found out the news about the house. The same day I came down with a throat infection, but over it now thank goodness.

I absolutely lost it foodwise. I ate so many lollies in the dairy that day and finished it off with a "Dream" icecream! I've been horrid ... I guess one good thing tho I haven't had much alcohol this week. Getting sick helped with that.

I'm feeling pretty good about it now (the whole house issue). We've signed up for the new house and have a moving date in 3wks. They've given us the keys already and the house is empty so we can start moving things in straight away. Mum and dad are lending us their trailer so we just have to find someone with a towbar on their car and we'll start taking loads over when we get the chance.

Bit bummed we don't have a sea view. Even tho we are only meters from the beach there is a row of big trees that block the view ... ahhh well can't have everything I guess.

Wish me luck today ... I'm off to the dentist to get my wisdom tooth pulled out and 5 fillings done. I'm getting knocked out this time. Bit nervous about it as I've never been knocked out before. K .. I'm going to stop talking bout this now before I get my stomach in knots!!!

I'm outa here,
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: