Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Partytime at the beach

Copacabana Beach


The holiday weekend is over and everyone has gone back home. The town has gone back to it's sleepy self again and today I can finally have my day off.

We had a fantastic weekend in the shop. It was party mode for most of it with market days and holiday shoppers giving off positive vibes at every turn. I ended up doing 3 14hr days because Bill and Jordan got sick. But I really didn't mind ... I loved the atmosphere at the shop. But today I'm tired.

The last two days I couldn't be bothered thinking about my eating and I realised why last night ... TTOM turned up. I always get like that a day or so before.

But I'm not too concerned with my food intake. It wasn't excessive and I made relatively good choices and to be honest I didn't get much time to misbehave. We were running (me and the other staffmember) from 9am till close at 8pm. My bonus buddy told me I walked 5.5kms every day behind that counter!!!

So it's a lazy day off for me today. Have a few erins to run but other than that .. not much.

No weighin last night with the public holiday, probably just as well with being TTOM.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: