Saturday, October 30, 2004

Just do it!

I Will Do It By Hook Or By Crook.


Thanks for all your concern about Jordan. He's doing really well and not in too much pain.

I've had a great day today! My wisdom tooth (or lack of it) only gave me a little grief so after getting my boost of inspiration from all my online buddies I decided to chuck on my walking shoes and get out for a walk. Even tho the weather looked like it was going to pack in I decided to ignore all reasons not to walk and JUST DO IT!!

I originally planned to do a half hour stroll along the beach but reaching my finishline mark I remembered mum wanted me to look at a property for her which happened to be at the complete other end of the beach. So off I went, dodging the rain drops and it felt great! An hour and a quarter later I arrived home.

Made up a low point vege soup for lunch. (I'm on baby food while my mouth heals)

I was starting in the shop at 4pm and decided at 3pm I would take Lauren down to show her the new house (she hadn't seen it yet) and then walk back to the shop. Another 45min walk done ... yay!

Then it all went to custard! I walked into the shop, looked at the jar of chocolates staring at me and caved in. I'd done so well all day and ruined it with one stupid jar of chocs.

Good news is I managed to stop, give myself a shake up and get my act together again. I made the decision to walk home from work (instead of getting Bill to pick me up) ... drank a bottle of water instead of nibbling and ate a low point dinner ... and no dessert!

So all in all it was a positive day. We all stuff up, we're all human but just because we fail at one point doesn't make the whole day a disaster. I'm choosing to focus on all the good things I did today rather than the one failing.

Exercise: 14,500 steps / 7pts
Water: 1 litre (huge amount for me)
Points: Came in at 17pts even with the chocs... helped that I'd had a low point soup for breakfast and lunch.
Alcohol: NONE!! yay me!!

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.8kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: