Friday, October 08, 2004

Couldnt stop eating!

Thankyou all for you words of encouragement and support! Malachi is nearly back to his normal self again. Last day home from school for him today (still has a bit of a nagging cough) then it's back to school again Monday.

Over the past couple of days all the kids have caught Malachi's bug but luckily none of them have surcome to Croup... just meant a few sleepless nights for Bill and I while we have kids come into our bed for midnight cuddles while they are feeling so miserable.

Lauren has gone back to school today after having yesterday off and the others just have a runny nose now. So looks like we're nearly all back to normal again.

I worked most of yesterday in the shop and I don't know what came over me but I just couldn't get enough to eat. I kept wanting to eat lollies! So after a while I opened a packet of rice crackers so I could nibble away on them instead. Once that packet was finished I was looking around for something else. I haven't had the munchies like that for a very long time. I think it was a combination of being overtired and the fact that it was a slow day in the shop (pouring with rain all day) so I was bored.

I got home to a wonderful cooked dinner by Bill!! Scrambled eggs with the new chicken bacon, a wonderful new potato and some fresh steamed asparagas with cheese ontop (low fat of course). It just tasted wonderful, probably because I didn't have to cook it :)

I was really stressed out by my nibbling all day. I had tracked everything and worked out I was 6pts over for the day. But this morning on writing up my nibbling page I remembered I had 7pts saved up anyway so my stress was for nothing.

Then this morning my tummy was not happy, not sure why. Probably overload in sugar maybe. So I didn't have any breakfast or morning snack. I've come right now at lunchtime so had myself a devine salad, lite tuna, cottage cheese meal. I've really come to enjoy my salads. It helps by having flash stuff in it, not just lettuce, tomato and cucumber. I bought some sesame seed, pinenut, pumkin seed sprinkle at only 0.5pt per serve and have a whole array of different dressings I can use and Bill bought me a whole tray (about 15 cans) of lite sundried tomato tuna at 1pt per can to put on top ... yum, yum, yum!! I've never been a salad person but I think thats because a salad used to be so boring but with adding all the little extras makes it so nice!

Anyway I'm starting to babble on so I'll sign off here
Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.0kg
WWGW 71kg
PGW 65kg

No comments: