Friday, April 30, 2004

Job hassles but I have nice hair now :)

Had a really good day of eating yesterday with only 18pts of 21 used.

Having a few problems at Bill's work at the moment which has put quite a strain on things. But Bill and I are choosing to look at the bright side of it all. His boss is being a bit of a jerk. We had 2 days off (today and Saturday) planned quite a few weeks ago so that we could go to my school reunion and his boss turned round yesterday and said he couldn't have it off anymore. No reason why, just being a jerk. Bill is still going to try and leave at 5pm so that we can go down tonight for the first part (drinks and mingle) and he will come back to work while me and the kids go to the day event on Saturday on our own. Bit sad that he wont be there with me but not much I can do about it.

Got my hair done last night. Had to laugh at your comment Leigh about losing 100g off my hair. With my thick hair I don't think that would be too hard lol. But I only had it trimmed and layered slightly (giving it more curl). The colour is pretty funky tho ... deep red underneath with blonde streaks through the top. Really happy with the result. Hope to get some photos taken this weekend and will post them up for you when I can.

Here's my eating for yesterday ...

Thursday 29th April

Breakfast - 3pts
cereal 1.5pts
skim milk 0.5pt
banana 1pt

Snack - 0.5pt
juice 0.5pt

Lunch - 2.5pts
bread 2pts
veges 0pts
ww mayo 0.5pt

Snack - 1.5pts
banana 1pt
pear 0.5pt

Dinner - 7.5pts
chicken 3pts
veges 0pts
flavour sachet 0.5pt
rice 4pts

Snack - 3pts
wine 3pts


Total Points used - 18pts
Allocated points - 21pts
Water - 800mls
Exercise - none
Bonus Points - 0pts
Total Bonus Points - 0pts
Points saved - 3pts
Total saved - 3pts


I'll update you all tomorrow night as to how the reunion went.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: