Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Warning!!! Bad vibes below! :)

I'm feeling rather pissed off today. I still haven't finished my job (been working from home now) Over the past 10days I have been designing a 50pg full colour A4 brochure for 'Great Outdoors' who is the same company as 'Fairydown'sleeping bags. Great Outdoors is their tenting, camping gear side of the business. And while it is a fantastic thing to have in my portfolio it is just dragging on soo much. They keep having last minute changes, pulling products and adding others. Incredibly frustrating. Yesterday I did another 17hr day finishing at 3.30am this morning. I really haven't had much sleep the past few weeks and my motivation is suffering because of it. I'm just so pissed off at life today, can't be bothered preparing anything proper to eat, can't be bothered going out to do the grocery shopping (which I desperately need to do). Can't be bothered to do much. Just want to sleep but can't yet with the kids here.

Sorry to be so depressive today. But need to be honest with everyone and myself. Great to see Leigh have another fantastic weighin result!! That certainly boosted my motivation.

I know I'll be fine again once I have some sleep, do some good grocery shopping and get to weigh in find out the bad news so I can start the week with a clean slate.

Roll on Wednesday!!!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: