Tuesday, April 13, 2004

On with today :)

Jumped on the scales this morning and it's showing a stay the same. So hopefully fingers crossed this result hangs on till weigh day tomorow night.

Bill did the sweetest thing last night. Heart Beat He was supposed to be working late (till around 11pm) and I was just dishing up dinner for Jese, really not knowing what I could feed him (still need to do the shopping so not much food in the cupboards). Was standing there scratching my head and just thinking I wanted to curl up in bed, Sneezy when he walked in the door (at 5pm) armed with dinner for Jese, and dinner for us. He told everyone at work his wife was sick so he needed to come home early to look after me ... awww he is so sweet!! In Love

He told me to go sit infront of the tele while he fed Jese and dished up our dinner (It was a pretty high point meal - roast chicken and potato salad, but I really didn't care at that point lol). Then after dinner he ran me a hot bath so I could soak and clear my head while he put Jese to bed. SoakingThen he dished me up some lite icecream and Nanna's Waffles while we watch Shortland Street and NZ Idol and then he put me to bed.

Then this morning he was supposed to be starting at 6am Alarm Clock 2 but stayed at home till 8am to make sure I was okay before he went to work. Then he's doing the shopping today and will be home at 4pm to cook dinner.

I'm feeling so much better with a good nights sleep. Nothing like your own bed after not sleeping well for so many nights. My headache is gone and my sinuses are clearing up so looks like i'm almost over this one... yay!

Just me and Jese home today so might go out for a walk with the pushchair. (if the rain holds out on us)

So good to be home and away from temptation. Everytime I walked into the kitchen at mums there was cake, easter eggs, biscuits, you name it ... staring at me!! Cake 2EyesCookies 2 I just can't lose weight at her house. I'm really good at home because I just don't buy bad foods, don't have them in the house. But put something infront of me and I just can't say no.

Back to a good week of tracking and eating well. I am not going to worry what the scales say this week at weigh in, I can't change what I ate last week, I can only change today. So that's what I'm going to do.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: