Monday, April 12, 2004

Sick again!!

Thanks everyone for your comments. Nice to know I'm not the only one finding easter hard :)

Arrived home today after having the weekend away at mum and dads. I really didn't do well eating wise, didn't track, didn't drink my water but I did exercise. Infact I spent 2.5hrs yesterday heaving heavy tires onto a silage stack for dad and another hour today doing the same thing. (combined with alot of walking)

The weekend ended up being pretty stressful with both Jordan and Lauren coming down with a vomating bug. Nothing worse than having to wake up 5 times a night to change bedding and comfort a little one who doesn't know what to do with themselves. I too came down with another bug while at mum and dads, although it's a headcold one rather than a vomiting one. So I'm grateful I don't have my head down a toilet (one of the worst things in the world to me) but still feel quite yuck today. Kinda feel peeved that I have got yet another bug as it wasn't that long ago that I was sick and here I go again.

The three oldest kids are staying at mums and have brought Jese home with me (22mths). So looking forward to a few days break. Hopefully I start my job on Wednesday.

Quiet night at home infront of the tele tonight and then an early night I think. Didn't sleep well the past 3 nights with the kids not well, me not well and a lumpy sofa for a bed.

I'll update more tomorrow when i'm feeling a little better.

Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 74.1kg
GW 65kg

No comments: