Thursday, April 29, 2004

Couldnt believe my eyes

100g gain for me at weighin last night. A very positive result and I'm happy with that. Was actually quite shocked.

Got the horrid GST returns to do today. I really hate doing accounts but it's gotta be done.

Well done Carol on losing 34 pounds!! That's a fantastic effort! And thankyou to everyone for your kind words of encouragement, it's nice to be back updating daily. I really missed doing my updates and reading others updates last week. I never realised how much of a big part this website and others websites would be in my weightloss journey. Would never be without it now.

I'm off to get my hair done tonight. Wahoo!! Going to the hairdressers is a huge luxury so I'll enjoy my time of pampering.

Not much else to tell today. Did the grocery shopping last night so finally have some good food to eat in the house.

On with a good day of eating and TRACKING!! I'll have my eating on here tomorrow.

Catcha!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.9kg
GW 65kg

No comments: