Monday, April 26, 2004

Glad it's Monday

Monday morning and back to the real world. Probably a good thing especially where my weightloss is concerned. Last week there were so many situations where I just couldn't control what I was eating. Whenever I worked late (which was most nights) work bought us dinner and it was usually takeaways. And we went out on the town Friday night to a Thai restaurant (yummy food but very bad) not to mention the wine (around 7 glasses).

So consequently weighin Wednesday is going to be a shocker. My scales at home are showing around a 1kg gain. No surprise there. Just gotta face the music and get back into it again. Scary to think that weight can come back on so quickly. Really shows that this has to be for life.

But on a good note, I had a ball being a working woman but I'm ready to get back to my old life of being a mum and home. I would like to go back to work eventually but not so many hours (did over 100hrs in 9 days!!).

Cya!
Lyn :)
SW 107.4kg
CW 73.8kg
GW 65kg

No comments: